: Senior Program Manager to be responsible to act on all contract matters relating to the day to day operations of this contract to include but not limited to program management, staff management, financial and budget management, and on program growth. The individual selected for this opportunity must have strategic and senior leadership communication skills to interface with government program managers and subject matter experts.
- · Lead a large team (75 to 100 FTEs) of systems engineers, telecommunications engineers, environmental specialists, technologists, scientists, and other subject matter experts to perform acquisition management and systems engineering requirements
- · A minimum of ten years of experience managing projects similar in terms of size, scope, and complexity to this program, i.e., programmatic, financial, business growth, and staff leadership for a large scale systems engineering and acquisition management program consisting of multiple portfolios
- · Certification in Project Management from a recognized credentialing agency (e.g., Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Program Management Professional (PgMP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI), and/or Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level III Program Management certification).
- · Experience organizing, directing, and managing contract operation support functions involving multiple, complex, and interrelated project tasks.
- · Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization.
- · Experience meeting with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items, and effectively execute in accordance with approved plans.
- · Experience formulating, reviewing, and/or implementing strategic level acquisition guidance and policy.
- · Demonstrated experience participating in and building cross-functional teams in complex organizational environments.
- · Experience formulating and leading process improvement and/or innovation initiatives.
- · Ability to pass DHS suitability screen and basic background check
- · Experience leading or managing systems engineering programs in support of Customs and Border Protection or other DHS components
- · Master’s Degree