About the Position:
At its heart, Qumulo’s Systems Engineering organization communicates technical information to our customers and potential customers, and ensures that Qumulo products work optimally in customer environments. At Qumulo, we’re building the best team of SEs in the storage industry to achieve this mission. Qumulo is looking for an SE Manager to build and lead a team of Systems Engineers in the Western Region.
In this role, you will:
- Attract, retain, and inspire brilliant and charismatic people who love customers andtechnology
- Command peak performances from their team
- Build processes, programs, and materials to ensure excellence in technical communication
- Build processes, programs, and systems to ensure optimal deployment of Qumulo products in customer environments
About the Company:
At Qumulo, we build innovative storage solutions that will permanently change the enterprise storage marketplace, improve quality and increase service standards. We are dedicated not only to a fast, reliable product, but providing clients with a seamless user experience and unprecedented visibility on their data. Founded in 2012 by the inventors of scale-out NAS, our vision has attracted a team of storage pioneers from Amazon Web Services, Google, and Microsoft. Our mission is simple – to be the company the world trusts to store, manage and curate its data.
- 5-10 years experience as a systems/sales engineer for a file storage company
- 5-10 years experience in information technology in Media and Entertainment, Life Sciences, Autonomous Vehicles, or Healthcare
- Experience building or deploying systems that span on-premises and in-cloud environments a huge plus
Reductively, as SE Manager you’ll build a team of SEs that we’re proud to know!
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.