Description:Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training, and education. Come and experience your future!
This position will report to the Training Systems and Solutions - Fixed Wing and Training Systems Engineering Manager. The selected individual will assist in providing functional oversight and Systems Engineering Center of Excellence (COE) support to Fixed Wing and Training programs. They will support TSS engineering technical leadership, project leads, and PMO under the direction of the Fixed Wing and Training Systems Engineering Manager. This position will provide L Code leadership, personnel and program support, as well as process and tools guidance. Background should include strong team leadership, administrative, communications (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills. This position requires previous engineering leadership experience.
Candidates must possess each of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Engineering or a related discipline
- Record of strong performance as a Systems Engineer
- Experience managing a staff of 10 or more technical professionals
- Record of consistent application of Lockheed Martin’s Full Spectrum Leadership model and its imperatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work, lead, and manage effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Formal leadership training and experience
Simulation and training domain experience.