At Criterion Systems, we developed a different kind of business—a company whose real value is a reputation for excellence built upon the collective skills, talents, perspectives, and backgrounds of its people. By accepting a position with Criterion Systems, you will join a group of professionals with a collaborative mindset where we share ideas and foster professional development to accomplish our goals. In addition to our great culture, we also offer competitive compensation and benefit packages, company-sponsored team building events, and advancement opportunities. To find out more about how Criterion can help you take your career to the next level please visit our website:
Criterion Systems is looking to hire a Systems Engineer with polygragh to support our government customer.
Duties may include:
- Lotus Notes/Domino administration duties.
- Decommissioning Lotus Notes while gaining C2S experience.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting Lotus Notes environments.
- Provide engineering, configuration, O&M support for Domino 8/9 servers.
- Working with a dynamic team responsible for transitioning from a physical infrastructure to a virtual
- Opportunity to be a part of team responsible for decommissioning Lotus Notes and gain C2S
- Extensive knowledge of LotusScript, agents, and script libraries.
- Provide Lotus Notes architecture and maintenance (fields/forms/views/databases).
- Provide Domino Lotus Notes R7/R8 administration (to include replication schemes, Domino
- administration process, mail routing, tracing, tracking, as well as troubleshooting).
- Perform phone duty for 1 week on rotational basis.
- Minimum of 8 years related experience.
- Experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Lotus Notes
- Experience with monitoring systems and with automation software
- Active Directory (including software deployment)
- DHCP, DNS, DFS, Server 2000/2003/2008
- Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline,
- or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Lotus Notes Domino Server Administration R7 and R8.
- DHCP, DNS, DFS, Server 2008/2012/2016/2019.