Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
This component of the Space Program provides Enterprise Systems Engineering and Integration capabilities to a national intelligence acquisition and operations organization. The program supports full lifecycle acquisition across all mission domains of a complex national systems architecture.
This position will serve as a member of the GroundESE SETA team on this contract.
This program is seeking a talented; customer focused seniorGround engineer. Interested candidates should thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, and motivate the team. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, leadership abilities, organization, have an ability to prioritize their time, and understand the value of providing strong customer service.
- Support teams coordinating, supporting and assessing requirements, CONOPs and architecture products, assessing system schedule and risks, supporting test and verification strategy and system integration of new initiatives in support of expanded mission capabilities.
- Frequent client interactions, and support system and mission strategy development across the various offices.
- Due to the broad nature of the ESE team workload, the selected candidate should have knowledge inGround systems and experience with national systems.
- Support various system readiness events and independent review teams and is required to have a strong systems engineering background.
- Interact with multiple Acquisition Offices (AOs) and facilitate risk and action closure with Acquisition Offices and users, and support technical consultation, meeting coordination, and support to recommendation briefings.
- Requires 3 to 5 years with BS/BA or 0 to 2 years with MS/MA
- Strong business acumen; ability to relate professionally inside the work environment
- Detailed knowledge ofGround systems and overall space and ground architecture
- Expertise in mission technical capabilities and system performance analysis and assessment
- Experience with Mission Planning, Control or Processing functions in support of space and ground architecture
- Experience identifying user & enterprise needs/requirements and gap identification, analysis and assessment
- Experience in requirements engineering, Conops development, verification, test and system integration to accommodate End to End Systems Engineering in support of customer's missions
- Experience supporting integration of Infrastructure Service, Application Services, COMM and mission applications
- Commitment to recognize, understand, respect and operate effectively within various SETA, FFRDC, and Government lines of authority
- Highly organized especially with project plans
- Proven adaptability and experience with daily interaction on-site with the government customers
- A passion for learning, helping others, sharing team knowledge, and contributing value to the mission in any way possible
- TS/SCI is required to start