Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
The Mission Services Integrator (MSI) delivers full lifecycle systems engineering and integration (SE&I) services to the missions of customers. MSI is chartered to provide technical leadership for many high-priority activities, including the integration of a new Motion Imagery resource into the NSG via the NTM-L Project, leveraging Mission Partner, NGA systems, and GEOINT source data, to drive mission tradecraft transformation. MSI ensures understanding of customer and product requirements and decomposes the needs into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
The NTM-L Systems Engineer/Integrator provides the engineering and project management required to successfully integrate a new Motion Imagery resource and GEOINT data, with focus on preparing the NSG ground segments and interfaces associated with tasking, dissemination, storage, discovery, exploitation, visualization, and analytics. The NTM-L Systems Engineer/Integrator is accountable for systems engineering, technical integration, and baseline management for this critical initiative.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Generate and maintain the NTM-L Enterprise Integration Schedule, working across a large number of teams to obtain the latest project data; present the schedule at various Technical and Programmatic Customer forums
- Work with Sr. Systems Engineers to conduct a variety of schedule execution risk analyses and supportschedule re-plan activities, as required
- Participate in the development of key engineering project products, such as CONOPS, requirements documents, test and transition plans, and milestone readiness event packages
- Support development of Requests for Change (RFCs) and the configuration control board process coordination
- Serve as the Secretariat to key technical NTM-L forums, with responsibility for agenda coordination, action item monitoring, and flawless meeting execution
- Lead or participate in Integrated Project Teams (IPTs) and technical exchange meetings (TEMs) to serve as focal points for managing project execution and resolving enterprise issues
- Support preparations for NTM-L Milestone Readiness Events (e.g., Test Readiness Reviews); generate materials and lead logistics coordination
- Coordinate and track NTM-L Government Request for Information (GFI) / Equipment (GFE) requests
- Participate in the project risk management lifecycle, developing and coordinating risk mitigation plans and tracking risk burndown
- Identify, track, mitigate, and resolve technical issues
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or related scientific or technical discipline
- Minimum of 1 full year of experience in related field
- Working knowledge of the Systems Engineering & Integration lifecycle and hands-on experience with aspects of it (e.g., architecture, requirements development, test, transition, O&M, readiness control gates)
- Experience with MS Project
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Good customer teaming skills; ability to collaborate in cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated ability to explain technical issues clearly/accurately to technical/non-technical audiences
- MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or related scientific or technical discipline
- Agency-specific experience, with working knowledge of the systems and subsystems that constitute the NSG Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (TCPED) functions
- Working knowledge of GEOINT Data Providers (e.g., NTM, Airborne, Commercial)
- Working knowledge of Agile development principles and processes
- IT credentials and certifications (e.g., DAWIA, PMP, INCOSE, ITIL, CISSP and SAFe Agile)
- Demonstrated ability to use MS Office tools (Visio, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel…)