Systems Engineer V
We are looking for ????Systems Engineer V for our client in Lakewood, CO
Job Title: Systems Engineer V
Job Location: Lakewood, CO
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Monitors the performance of systems. Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Provides consultation and mentoring on infrastructure configuration.
- Responsible for the planning and engineering of an organization's systems infrastructure. Includes the implementation and design of hardware and software.
- Monitors the performance of systems. Typically requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 8years or more of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor or specialist
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Work collaboratively with the client?s team to plan for the successful implementation of the selected EHR;
- Provide training and mentoring to develop the capabilities of the client?s team in the setup and on-going operation of the environment;
- Assist with the design, software installation, configuration, and backup design necessary to support the new EHR application;
- Together with the client team, responsible for the planning and engineering of system infrastructure in preparation for a new EHR. Monitors the performance of systems.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Provides consultation and mentoring on infrastructure configuration.
- Work collaboratively with the client?s team to migrate and test any data, network drive mappings, reconfiguration, modify backups, etc. from the existing environment to the reconfigured environment.
- Design a disaster recovery configuration.
Scope of the Project:
- Plan the project;
- Schedule the project;
- Develop the Project Management Plan;
- Conduct a project kick-off meeting;
- Evaluate the client?s preliminary design for the new EHR environment;
- Configuration/reconfiguration of existing infrastructure to monitor, manage, and tune the new EHR environment.
- Installation of software to manage and maintain the new EHR environment.
- Technical oversight and guidance for the planning and subsequent execution of all technical activities related to the new EHR environment.
- Technical services for the installation, configuration, and testing of all client-provided hardware, equipment, and software.
- A disaster recovery configuration design (design only?no implementation).
- Training and mentoring.
- Evaluate the technical architecture for each of the hardware components making up the new EHR environment;
- If existing resources need supplemented, assist with the order, deliver, install, configure, and test all hardware and software required for the operation of the new EHR environment;
- Provide training to the client?s team in the use of all hardware, software, and equipment;
- Provide for the structured transfer of knowledge between the contracting team and the client?s team with particular emphasis on industry and security best practices;
- Provide expert guidance to the client?s team on virtual and data environment strategies and other activities directly associated with the installation, setup, and operation of the new EHR environment;
- Work with the client to coordinate any resources required for and by the client.
- Provide mentoring to the client?s team on strategies for trouble-shooting and problem resolution related to the new EHR environment;
- If necessary, migrate data between the existing infrastructure and the new EHR environment;
- If necessary, test the data migration and ensure that all migrated data successfully supports current computing operations;
- Document all relevant procedures and operations;
- Carry out a lessons learned meeting;
- Acceptance of the project