What You'll Get to Do:
CACI has an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our team as a Systems Engineer in the Annapolis Junction area. As a System Engineer with SCRM experience you will be analyzing user’s requirements and concept of operation documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications. You will also be analyzing system requirements and help lead design and development activities. You be responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility. You will serve as communication liaison between program personnel, and government overseers, and senior executives.
You will use your twenty years (20) of Systems Engineering experience to guide system development and implementation planning through assessment of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans. You will be interacting with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for any associated problems, issues or conflicts that may arise.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Req #: 212092