Fort Meade, MD
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
Posted 165 days ago
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI has an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our team as a Systems Engineer in the Annapolis Junction area. You will serve as liaison between government Program Managers, Systems Engineers, and Systems Integrators. You will analyze system requirements and lead design and development activities. You will also guide users in formulating requirements, while also advising alternative approaches, and conduct feasibility studies. As a System Engineer you will be developing system Architecture and system design documentation.
You will use your twenty years (20) of Systems Engineering experience to provide the integration of requirements, design, and technology, while incorporating new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. You will have full responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Practical understanding of the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Req #: 215449