TravelClick is looking for a talented System Engineer to join our infrastructure team. The ideal candidate comes with a passion for solving technical issues, while helping the team deliver and maintain infrastructure based on sound design principles.
The ideal Systems Engineer candidate will have a history of building and maintaining highly-available and scalable production systems. We are seeking candidates who can demonstrate a history of solutions that improve automation, drive CI/CD and promote stability within environments they’ve managed. Solid Linux systems administration and SAN /NAS administration experience is a must. The engineer will work with closely with Architecture, Development, and Operations teams to develop innovative solutions that maintain speed, scale, stability and security for Travelclick systems.
- Provide 24x7 support for production web services environments
- Manage to a 99.999% SLA for systems uptime
- Engineer solutions that improve upon our capabilities to support, troubleshoot, monitor and optimize production systems and environments.
- Develop solutions and processes to automate routine system maintenance, performance tuning, analysis, and system patching.
- Participate in regular infrastructure and environment checkpoints to review growth, performance and forecast upcoming infrastructure needs.
- Understand systems lifecycle and contribute towards application of best practices within Travelclick environments.
- Responsible for insuring that systems security guidelines adhere to PCI and Travelclick established standards
- Experience with Cloud Platforms and services: AWS, GCP, Azure
- Experience in management Container based services (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Infrastructure Orchestration tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation
- Experience with monitoring tools (NewRelic, AppDynamics, Splunk, Nagios, etc.)
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 Systems
- Active Directory
- WSUS Server – Windows Patch Management
- Education: Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field