$100K — $150K *
PositionFull Time W2 in Northern VAMinimum/General Experience6+ yearsFunctional ResponsibilityPosition Description/Tasks to be Performed:Supervise, coordinate, prototype and/or perform additions and changes to cloud infrastructure and operating systems, and integrated devices; including investigation, analysis, recommendation, configuration, installation, and testing of new cloud infrastructure and software. Tasks include:
· Thorough understanding and experience with applying DoD technical and technical management processes.
· Participate in planning design, technical review and implementation for new cloud infrastructure and network operating systems.
· Maintain network infrastructure standards including network communication protocols such as TCP/IP.
· Provide technical consultation, training and support to IT staff as designated by the government.
· Facilitate IT efficiencies through cloud based or other shared services.
· Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
· Experience designing applications that will be migrated to the cloud
· Skills to migrate the applications to the cloud
· Be able to build relationships between the customers and the team members
· Knowledge of a multitude of programming languages including Python, PHP, Java, Node and Ruby on Rails
· Ability and knowledge to integrate services and tools to any and all areas to be used like networks and data processing
· Ability and the knowledge to implement security information and event management to keep the company’s assets safe
· Prior Marine Corps experience is desired but not required
· Must be a United States Citizen
Minimum EducationBA/BS degree in technology related field preferred
Valid through: 4/25/2021