Chantilly, Virginia Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
The Systems Engineer/Integrator will support the Sponsor and work with a product owner in defining system requirements and mission value increments (MVI) for multiple services being provided to external stakeholders. This requires interacting with mission partners, portfolio owners, customer account managers, and business analysts to elicit, understand, and document MVls for the system. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Documenting, analyzing, and reviewing software requirements for a lager software development team responsible for the development, test, and installation of the system.
- Interacting with multiple stakeholders to assess and understand the requirements to ensure that user stories are consistent and applicable across all services.
- Managing and verifying requirements, capturing detailed descriptions of user needs and service functionality to ensure the project team has clear, consistent, and testable requirements (MVls) documented.
- Analyzing and studying complex system requirements.
- Analyzing functional business applications for functional activities.
- Developing block diagrams and logic flow charts, as required.
- Perform requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications, as required.
- Assist with strategic systems planning, business information planning, and business workflow analysis,
- Analyze user needs, develop user stories and write test cases and test scenarios based on the acceptance criteria defined for the user story, as required.
- Address problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Perform as part of an agile team, utilizing Kanban and Scrum best practices.
- Collaborate frequently with other team members.
- TS/SCI with Poly clearancerequired
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical degreepreferred
- Demonstrated ability to explain technical issues clearly/accurately to technical/non-technical audiences
- Experience with requirements definition and traceability
- Knowledge of AWS services
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of Data Layers
- Experience working as a team in a software development environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team with adjusting priorities and deadlines
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience (3 years)) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline
- Minimum of 10 Years' experience, 3 years in IC
- SAFe certification
- 15 Years' experience, 5 years in IC