- Supervising IT Systems team members - project management, development, and staff reviews.
- Managing Change Control Process compliance.
- Managing vulnerability testing, remediation and security STIG implementation on servers.
- Conducting risk assessments, account audits, access rights audits and activity audits.
- Developing disaster recovery procedures including implementation of warm site and testing of tier one applications failover.
- Developing and maintaining installation and configuration procedures; contribute to and maintain system standards, policies, and procedures.
- Maintaining system performance by providing for system monitoring and analysis, performance tuning, troubleshooting, system hardware, installation, firmware patching, and VMware software patching.
8+ years of technical experience with IT Infrastructure operations, including:
- Managing projects throughout the product life cycle
- Ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Directing system-level design and configuration of products including determination of hardware, OS, and other platform specifications.
- In-depth knowledge of VDI technologies.
- Performance monitoring tools.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and documentation skills including the ability to provide clear coherent technical directions and assessments of issues and opportunities.
- Core VMware technology knowledge including VMware vSphere, vCenter, Application Virtualization, and Horizon View.
- Managing and operating VMware Horizon and VMware ESXi 5.x,6.x,
- Windows Server and Desktop Environments (Windows 7, Windows Server 2008/2012/2106).
- Desktop image build process and recompose efforts.
- VDI profile management solutions.
- Hyper-converged virtualizations platforms.
- Application Virtualization in a VDI environment.
- Virtualization environments including cloud based (MS Azure).
- Linked-clone VDI architecture for VM Horizon implementations.