Description:The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
The position will support the MILSATCOM Auxiliary Support Center (MASC) on the COOLS and AEHF programs as a Systems Engineer Sr. The MASC is a classified enterprise system that provides video, data and telemetry processing and analysis for the United States Air Force. The system currently supports about 500 users but is rapidly expanding.
A DoD Secret clearance is required for this position.
We are a small team-oriented group in a customer relationship dependent environment. The candidate will be working on numerous projects at once, which will require excellent time management, problem solving and communication skills.
We are looking for a well-motivated individual who is not afraid to be challenged and work in a fast-paced environment.
This candidate will need to possess and demonstrate strong Windows 10/2012/2016 System Administrator skills with specific experience in Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, NTFS File Permissions, DFS, Forest Trusts and be familiar with STIG'ing systems in a DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) environment. The candidate will be required to troubleshoot issues in a production environment as they arise.
Although the primary focus of this position will be Windows Administration, the position will also require and provide a great opportunity to get involved with a multitude of other technologies which include:
- Microsoft Cluster Service
- HPE Storage Array (3Par) and Tape Library
- HP Data Protector Backups
- SolarWinds LEM
- HBSS (McAfee ePO and various Extensions/Agents)
- Polycom Video-teleconferencing (DMA/RM/RMX)
- Telemetry Processing Equipment
- Cisco Networking
This position will also support AEHF launches, which will require non-standard work-shifts and schedules for just a few weeks each year.
Typically has 5 - 10 years of professional experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
- Microsoft Windows System Administration
- Windows Server 2012 / 2016
- Active Directory
- Group Policies
- Security+ Certification (or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire)
- Active Interim Secret
- Must have a desire to learn new technologies
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Operating System Upgrades
- Full life-cycle experience with Windows 2012 R2 / 2016
- VMware and ESXi experience
- McAfee ePO
- SAN Technology
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) and STIG experience Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE Relocation Available: No Career Area: Systems Engineering: Other Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: STANDARD-Mon-Fri/8 hours a day Shift: First
Job ID: 460553BR
Date posted: Nov. 14, 2018
City: Colorado Springs