Systems Engineer, Sustainment Data Quality and Integration Management, F-35 Program
Job Description :
The selected candidate will be responsible for providing technical Engineering knowledge and skills supporting F-35 Program Sustainment Data Product Integration & Delivery (SDP I&D) and Sustainment Support activities within the Data Quality & Integration Management (DQIM) - Production and Delivery Support Team.
Will perform Sustainment Data Product (SDP) management, research/analysis, processing, and handling data exchanges between Program Stakeholders and Systems, Suppliers, Teammates, Propulsion System Contractors, Internal Data Authors and Operational Sites.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
1. Support reviews, processing, and pursue approval for delivery of F-35 SDP to support aircraft DD250 and delivery, Non-Aircraft equipment delivery, or operational site standup and sustainment operations.
- Sustainment Data Build (SDB) – including As-Delivered Bill of Material (BOM)
- Electronic Equipment Logbook (EEL)
- Reference & Initialization Data
- Quality Assurance Records (QAR) Data
- Configuration Management As-Built Data
- ALIS on the Factory Floor - Propulsion Data
2. Perform data modeling/mapping/mining and Extraction, Transformation and Loading(ETL) activities
3. Apply data quality forensics and participate in assessments of SDP and/or Supplier data submissions during Aircraft DD250 and Ferry preparation and delivery cycle
4. Support coordination with assigned users, application teams, to understand issues and needs; prioritizing, determining solutions, and implementation of Action Requests (AR) resolution
5. Support the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints
6. Participate in functional analysis, timeline analysis, structured improvement activities, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into system specifications.
• Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance prior to starting.
• Bachelors Degree from an accredited college
• 2 years related experience in the following skills:
• Experience with techniques for data analysis, integration and management, extraction, transformation, loading, and verification.
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications to include Access and Excel
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial/Systems Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical degree
- Reading, Writing, and Applying Structured Query Language (SQL) to extract, process and manipulate data
- Reading, Interpreting, and Writing eXtensible Markup Language (XML)
- Working knowledge of database management and object oriented software languages
- Working experience using F-35 ALIS applications (i.e. CMMS and CRM)
- Use of TeamCenter (PDM/LDM) to review and verify Design and Logistics Data
- First-hand experience using F-35 ATLAS application to extract and verify logistics data
- Development of Aircraft/Aviation System Bills-of-Material (BOM)/Structures
- Hands-on experience with Shop Floor Manager (SFM) System
- Hands-on experience with Quality Assurance Documentation System (QADS)
- Production Planning and/or Shop Floor Operations related to data or systems integration
- Prior Aviation, military experience.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.