Join a team where your effort really matters!
Boeing Global Services (BGS) C-17 is seeking a Support Equipment support analyst (Level 4 Career Experienced) for exciting opportunities with the C-17 Globemaster team at Robins AFB, Georgia.
Boeing Global Services, a new business unit from the customer services groups within the company’s existing commercial airplanes and defense, space and security business units is a customer-focused, dedicated services business designed to drive greater value. This new organization draws on the best talent and experience from across the business and within the industry to build our services champion culture and create the leading services business.
The successful candidate will serve as a Boeing point of contact for the C-17 Program Office at Robins AFB for matters regarding Support Equipment (SE), including SE design, procurement, testing, reviews, and coordination of SE at individual C-17 bases.
- Ensure reliable and up to date drawings and data packages for procurement of Support Equipment
- Provide disposition to engineering in response to vendor drawing inquiries
- Provide coordinated alternatives to improve data delivery of follow-on SE requirements
- Provides support to SE team for program reviews
- Coordinate and work sustaining SE issues as needed.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Mods & Maintenance
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience)
- Experience building relationships and partnering with all levels of employees
- Experience in supplier coordination/project oversight
- Experience communicating and interfacing with customers, providing detailed technical explanations, as well as meeting commitments
- Experience presenting technical briefings to various audiences
- Experience on providing product definitions and technical support to other groups, suppliers and external customers throughout the product lifecycle
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience)
- Experience with aircraft Support Equipment or the C-17 program
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 7 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four yeardegree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.