Workplace IT is an exciting area of opportunity that touches every Bose employee with state-of-the-art Productivity & Mobility IT capabilities. With the pace of change in technology, need for productive engagement between employees, and dependency on garnering top talent, it is imperative that we continuously innovate and deliver next generation Workplace IT experiences with great agility.
The Workplace IT Systems Engineer at Bose is a strong technical leader in developing and implementing global enterprise solutions in a hybrid cloud environment. They are passionate about leveraging technology to improve employee experiences and productivity. Their skillset bridges system and endpoint administration with programming and automation.
This person is digitally dexterous and will embrace learning new technologies that deliver amazing collaboration and productivity experiences for our global digital workforce. While working in an agile environment, this person will build secure high-quality solutions that foster trust in the IT stakeholder community. They should also have an aptitude for identifying and delivering on automation opportunities in order to minimize waste and maximize effectiveness of our IT solutions and teams. This person will drive success of the team through continuous collaboration, strong communication, and a desire to both learn from and coach their teammates.
The Workplace IT Systems Engineer employs skills across multiple disciplines in order to build solutions that allow our employees to feel more, do more, and be more.
- Windows and Linux system management
- Office 365 administration
- Active Directory
- Mobile technologies, including Android, iOS
- Configuration Management, including SCCM and Intune MDM
- Cloud-based services, including AWS and Azure
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Programing, APIs, and scripting languages
- Microservice development
- Full stack systems thinking capabilities
- Security mindset and development skills
- Propensity for learning new technologies
- Customer Focus
- Communication, Collaboration, and leadership, and ability to develop her/his teammates
- Ability to work in an agile environment and demonstrate principles of continuous improvement
- End-point device Management (Desktop, Laptop)
- Mobile device management & application delivery with Microsoft Intune
- Windows configuration, administration, patching and imaging development
- SCCM management, including software packaging and deployment
- Network, Identity Access Management, telephony, collaboration & conference technologies administration
- Office 365 Applications Administration and Support
- Proven experience developing and deploying global designs and standards
- Proven experience in systems design and deep problem solving
- Work as part of an agile team to develop transformative IT solutions that enhance productivity and wow employees with amazing digital experiences.
- Increase automation of Service Desk requests by 80%
- Deliver global Windows 10 upgrade and enable modern management for all Windows devices.
- Engineer and deploy infrastructure to support the digital transformation with Zero Touch deployment and provisioning solutions.
- Mature endpoint device resiliency capabilities through monitoring/alerting and automation in order to maximize our ability to proactively support these devices.
- Enhance mobile device management and mobile productivity capabilities.
- Support global rollout of Microsoft Teams
- Develop Conference Room telemetry for all conference rooms on MA campuses