The selected candidate ensures horizontal integration across the TS SDD, DSDD, and LRIP programs to include prioritization of LRIP tasks, intra-program conflict resolution, and overall TS LRIP Program harmonization. Responsibilities also include interfacing with subcontractors and internal team members to ensure successful execution of the TTSS contract. The responsibilities also include analysis of engineering production workflows for process improvement and compliance with LM policies and procedures as well as coordination with Contracts, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Configuration Management, and Shipping to ensure program contractual delivery dates are met. The TS International Partner SE should be familiar with the TS Pilot and Maintainer devices architecture, hardware, and software components including security. The TS International Partner SE should be familiar with basic EVMS concepts as well as have experience in scheduling and Control Account Management (CAM). This position will require up to 25% travel between F-35 CONUS and OCONUS sites.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree
- Experience with System Architecture.
- Experience with System Sustainment Operations.
- Strong customer relations experience leading to new business.
- Experience refining customer provided Requirements and Scope, ultimately leading to the development and management of compliant proposals and contract execution.
- Demonstrated excellence at written and oral communication.
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret level security clearance.
- This position will also require ability to obtain a Special Access Program clearance.
- Engineering background with prior experience on complex development programs.
- A desire to pursue a program management or a program leadership career path
- PM and/or Control Account Management experience
- Active DoD Secret level (or higher) security clearance
- USG and International contracts experience
- USG export policy/process knowledge and experience
- Working with subcontractors on delivery of products or services
Req ID : 396439BR