The candidate for the international Program, EADGE-T, must be able to design, develop, program, integrate and test Audio/Visual systems. The A/V Engineer Staff will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team that supports activities across the product lifecycle from concept, design, implementation, integration/test, and deployment of A/V systems. The A/V Engineer is responsible for reviewing, A/V system design, system programming and configuration, system installation, and developing and writing test and training plans.
The primary work location is in Colorado Springs, CO but the candidate must be willing to support both domestic and international travel required to achieve program milestones.
- Experience with requirements tracking and bug tracking tools such as Confluence and JIRA
- Minimum 20 years of experience performing system integration and test activities
- Experience working with military data links and protocols
- Must have strong teamwork and problem solving skills
- Must have patience, perseverance, and tactfulness
- Must excellent verbal and written skills
- 20 yrs experience programming, configuring and installation of Crestron and Extron audio systems
- Experience with performing Quinton administration, configuration and installation
- Experience implementing and using data simulation tools
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team to help defined tasks, accomplish goals, improve processes, promote quality, demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.