The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Operations Systems Support Engineering - Perform as the day staff element for a 24/7 Operations. OSSE has 3 teams: Training, Integration and Current Operations. Duties include creating and maintaining Ops procedures and documentation, H/W and S/W integration, Creating and administrating training mater and general Ops Support. Position requires completion of formal training program and certification to perform duties. May require candidate to perform 24/7 duties on a relief basis and/or carry a pager to respond to contingencies.
Applicants selected will be subject to government security investigations and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
Typically has 5 - 10 years of professional experience
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
- Interest in supporting a key mission in an Ops support role
- Ability to work 24/7 for training and sometimes for relief coverage
- Must be eligible to obtain TS/SCI clearance
- Proficiency in at least one of the following: TOPL, MATLAB, JAVA, C++, PERL, ORACLE/SQL, HTML, XML, LINUX, JAVA Script
- Proficiency creating training materials in Adobe Captivate
- Experience with WIKI
- Experience using Markdown to create template documentation
- Experience with GIT
- Excellent communications skills
- Previous or current certification as a Senior Operations Controller and/or On-Shift Technical Advisor Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Systems Engineering: Other Clearance Level: TS/SCI w/Poly Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week Shift: First
Job ID: 460341BR
Date posted: Nov. 13, 2018
Program: Double Eagle 2