Dassault Systèmes, the 3D Experience Company, provides business and people with virtualuniverses to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. Thegroup brings value to over 150,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 80 countries.
CATIA, SolidWorks, ENOVIA, SIMULIA, DELMIA, 3D VIA, 3DSwYm, EXALEAD and Netvibes areregistered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
Conduct complex presales technical support activities with prospective clients in Industrial Equipment industry. Identify customer needs and opportunities; define and propose Dassault Systemes Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) solutions and architectures.
- Demonstrate the 3DExperience Platform capability of solving complex Systems Engineering based simulations
- Support account teams on qualification and engagement processes with their new and existing customers
- Discover and analyze customer business problems and architect aligned solutions.
- Support value based business case development
- Demonstrate the Dassault Systèmes MBSE solution capabilities and architecture
- Contribute to the product roadmap by communicating client needs to DS R&D.
Education and Requirements:
Master of Science degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, plus 1 year of experience in the job offered [in the alternative will accept 1 yearexperience as an Industrial Equipment Systems Engineer or Solution Architect].
Travel 10% of time to North Dakota, Iowa, Michigan and South Carolina.