In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join Philips as an innovative Systems Software Engineer - developing premier neurology solutions. At Philips Neuro, we focus on a strong ability to integrate anatomical/structural mapping of the brain from Magnetic Resonance (MR), Computed Tomography (CT) and Positron Emission Tomography (PET) with electrical brain imaging electroencephalogram (EEG). This allows Philips to build computational algorithms based on imaging + dense array EEG data to guide interventions & improve outcomes.
You are responsible for
- Architecting, developing and implementing complex software systems and their technical infrastructure
- System level requirements engineering, workflow definition and interface design
- Collaborating with the hardware, software, and verification teams to define interfaces, perform design reviews, and support verification activities.
- Leading product risk analysis and managing industry standards compliance
- Support usability analysis and studies
- Participating in system-level and hardware/software design reviews
- Effective communication skills with both technical and non technical stakeholders
You are a part of
A growing Philips Neuro Diagnostics team! You will be part of our core NPI team, to extend Philips' leading position into the Computational Neurology space, with a continued vision to guide therapy and improve outcomes.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BS degree in computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering or a related discipline is required
- Minimally 3+ years of software development experience with C++
- Medical device , Regulated or similar "Risk Management" domain development and in depth knowledge of IEC 62304 required
- Experience with System level engineer including interface design and workflow definition for devices or similar.
- Proficient in Qt and Java Development
- Cross platform desktop development- primarily Windows (and Linux)
- Mathematical or Algorithmic experience is a plus
- GPU, Machine Learning and network protocol knowledge are additional plus(es).