We are looking for Systems Engineer-Silicon Lead for our client in Menlo Park, CA
Job Title: Systems Engineer-Silicon Lead
Job Location: Menlo Park, CA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Working knowledge of architecting and designing consumer electronics and mobile platform and audio/video technologies
- Hands on systems and product engineering and architectureexperience in the product life cycle from product definition to NPI and ramp
- Understanding of various processing architectures.
- Experience in rapid prototyping and proof of concept work
- Create system models for memory / interface bandwidth and compute requirements to determine optimal system partitioning.
- Ability to model capture to transmit system BW, compute, and latency across multiple subsystems in a heterogeneous compute environment in order to determine the system components and performance required to meet the overall goals of the product definition
- Understanding of memory subsystems including mass storage and file system as well as volatile memory and memory management and their impacts on overall system performance
- Experience with standard interfaces like CSI, DSI, M-PHY, DPHY, C-PHY, SPI, I2C, I2S.
- Working knowledge across the following areas with experience in at least one:
- Imaging - interfaces, optical, sensors, modules, IQ, AAA, ISP fundamentals, CV/ML (object detection, identification/recognition, tracking,
- Audio - interfaces, sounds filed recording and reproduction (channel based, HoA etc), multi mic topologies, beam forming, blind source separation, natural language processing
- Communications: Network impacts in latency, throughput and Jitter, VoIP and video communications.
- General Machine learning (DNN, CNN, RNN)
- Android system experience and Experience with latest generation mobile and consumer electronics chipset architectures
- Excellent communication skills and organization ability in documenting test methodologies and test results
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills with good team spirit