Join us for an exciting opportunity at L3Harris in Anaheim, CA. As a Systems Engineering RF Signal Processing and Modeling and Simulation (M&S) GPS Engineer, you will be responsible for the signal processing analysis, development, design, requirements, maturation, maintenance, and verification and validation over the program lifecycle for the algorithms and simulation. The products operate in military embedded real-time systems and can be used in weapons, ground, airborne, maritime, and space environments.
- Will contribute to providing innovative Systems Engineering solutions in RF Signal Processing and M&S that’s consistent with business development plans.
- Will contribute to algorithm development, modeling, system simulation, implementation, and verification on military GPS receivers.
- Will contribute to execution of design, build, integration and test activities, problem resolution and verifying that the deliverable products meet all program and customer requirements.
- Will provide project management reports as required, support senior level reviews as necessary.
- Will provide inputs and reviews of the engineering technical baseline as part of proposal efforts.
- The engineer will interface with the program’s leadership and other teams (SW and HW) on a frequent basis, conduct or participate in customer and/or program technical review presentations, and provide progress status updates on work products.
- The engineer will participate in the product development process including design reviews.
- Ability to obtain a DoD security clearance.
- Demonstrated ability to perform RF Signal Processing and M&S development/analysis in GPS, Signal Processing, or related field using C/C++ and MATLAB/Simulink.
- Demonstrated experience in simulation, lab, and field data analysis.
- Demonstrated knowledge in receiver design of GPS, Baseband, or other low SNR technologies.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or other Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) related discipline
- 6 years of prior relevant experience
- Experience in GPS design/development, and simulation verification, validation, and accreditation (VV&A), and hardware-in-the-loop (HIL/HWIL) desired.
- Candidates with experience in Anti-Jam (AJ), Anti-Spoof (AS), Radar, Wireless Communications, Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits (RFIC), ASIC, FPGA, or Navigation a plus.
- Must work effectively in both independent and team environments.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.