Job Description :
Come work with us on a great team developing the next generation of signal processing systems! This position is for a systems engineer to participate in the analysis, decomposition and flow down of software requirements for a signal processing system.
The successful candidate has a strong understanding of systems engineering and is able to assist in helping the program successfully complete its System Requirements Review milestone.
Additionally the position will require working closely with a software engineering team to translate requirements into a software design.
We have flexible schedules which includes working 9x80 - a three day weekend every other week - and you'll enjoy comprehensive benefits while working in sunny Colorado!
- Experience in the systems engineering discipline or software engineering/data processing with a requirements background
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present systems engineering related material to the customer in formal review settings
- Familiarity with signal processing systems
- Familiarity with DOORS
- Familiarity with the Atlassian suite of products
- Experience with proposals and providing engineering estimates
- Self-motivated individual seeking challenging assignments developing state of the art signal processing systems
- Experience with Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF)
- Experience with Earned Value Management System (EVMS)