Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
11 - 15 years
Posted 171 days ago
The C3BM Program Office is seeking a lead engineer/analyst to support all aspects of C3BM development, testing, deployment and operational support. Primary duties will include supporting all technical aspects of the C3BM Communications product and network design and development, testing, integration, fielding and operational support.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES: Describe what we need the employee to accomplish in this role.
Primary duties will include supporting all technical aspects of the C3BM product and network design and development, testing, integration, fielding and operational support. Daily activities will include Communications design engineering, network performance evaluations and identifying and tracking technical issues, proposing issue resolution paths and develop briefings as required to senior leadership to resolve and track issues.
PREFERRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: BA/BS degree in Engineering or related field, and 10+ years of related work experience.
• 10+ years
• Familiarity with Missile Defense Agency, Ballistic Missile Defense System, and/or C3BM Program Office work efforts. MDA or military experience are a plus
• Ability to work independently within a dynamic environment
• Ability to apply communications network engineering and solutions to support real-world test, integration and operations
• Capability to develop and present reports and presentations to senior management-level personnel
• The candidate must be able to work within a collaborative environment composed of Government, Prime Contractor, Sub-Contractor and Supporting Contractor personnel in a badge-less contractor environment