Job Description :
• Primary role is a member of the F-35 Prognostics & Health Management (PHM) Capability Integration Team as a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
• Primary responsibility is to lead the maturing of the F-35 PHM capability by understanding the aircraft systems/subsystems design, PHM design, actual PHM performance, and developing required corrective actions and automating team tools to improve.
• Additional responsibilities include evaluation of capability function/performance and identifying & planning capability maturation opportunities for all F-35 Air System PHM data capabilities.
• Primary Tasks include engineering design and analysis of subsystems using data analytics.
• Additional tasks include FRACAS data analysis and analyzing Joint Reliability and Maintainability Evaluation Team (JRMET) disputes.
• Tasks and responsibilities will require interaction with Lockheed Martin & partner engineering teams as well as equipment suppliers, government customers, and operational/test site personnel.
• Experience with the following: maintaining aircraft, troubleshooting aircraft, or Prognostics & Health Management (PHM) capability and analyses for advanced military aircraft
• Engineering/Technical Bachelor's degree
• Experience with Systems Engineering
• Experience with statistical analysis methods and data analysis tools
Advanced engineering degree
• Systems engineering degree
• Familiarity, understanding, or experience with JSF Systems
• Experience with statistical analysis methods and tools
• Database development experience
• Familiarity and understanding of the Joint Reliability and Maintainability Evaluation Team (JRMET) process
• Project leadership familiarity, understanding or experience
• Complex software development familiarity, understanding or experience
• Big Data Analytics familiarity, understanding, or experience
• Experience with SIMS, DOORS, Dimensions, PDM, FRACAS, PFLITES, PHM Ware House, and PCAT or similar tools
• PHM Tool development experience
• Team player with good organizational skills
• Self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong presentation and customer service skills
• Demonstrated ability to engage effectively with all levels of management
• Experience with working in a dynamic, diverse team environment