- ID 2018-2811 Security Clearance Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI)
The Systems Engineer (SE) supports the development of systems capabilities from the identification of requirements through the deployment of capabilities through the requirements definition; designs and develops systems-oriented products.
- Prepares, updates and maintains master schedules using Microsoft Project and/or Atlassian tools.
- Supports acquisition activities and programmatic reviews, including milestone control gates.
- Conducts tests, defines, and analyzes engineering proposals and related technical data to determine feasibility of developing new capabilities and/or modifying existing capabilities, as required.
- Reviews and analyzes technical documentation, including CONOPS, user guides, test plans, and other CDRL items, as required.
- Cognizant of Systems Engineering Life Cycle (SELC) processes and practices and Change Management practices.
- Collaborates with various Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), Project Teams, and Government entities.
- 6-10 yrs. experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or 12 yrs. work experience
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with eligibility for CI Poly.
- Experience supporting source selection evaluation activities.
- Experience with acquisition planning and other acquisitions functions and tools.
- Experience in IT Management.
- Experience with developing and maintaining schedules and scheduling software.
- Experience with processing metrics to create a process improvement plan.
- Ability to document and demonstrate process improvements by defining need, generating an enhancement, planning and gaining concurrence for the enhancement, effectively scheduling and executing the enhancement including coordination and training.
Desired experience with one or more of the following based on assigned task area:
- IT and Managed Service Provider Acquisition
- Commercial Hardware and Software Acquisition and Licensing Processes and Tools
- Supply Chain Management
- Property Manuals and Processes
- Service Level Agreements
- Earned Value Management
- Prior experience as a Master Scheduler
- Certified Systems Engineering Professional (CSEP) certification
- AWS Certified Developer; AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- VCDX-Cloud; VCDX-DVC
- CISCO CCNA Cloud; CCNA Cyber; CCNA Collaboration; CCNA Security
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity