ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
The Cloud Infrastructure Systems Engineering team at ServiceNow is looking for help to architect and build the server infrastructure and core services that allow our SaaS platform to run at scale and with high availability. We’re looking for a skilled systems developer who can help craft the technology and processes needed to sustain ServiceNow’s growth while gaining valuable experience in modern systems and software development.
What you get to do in this role:
- Write test plans and test automation for declarative infrastructure.
- Learn how to build orchestration workflows by leveraging features of the ServiceNow platform.
- Research and implement new open-source and commercial tools, technologies and methodologies.
- Manage large scale infrastructure with code.
- Collaborate with peer teams who have built world class networking and orchestration solutions.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who:
- Is comfortable with their ability to design, write and debug code. You should also have experience writing test specifications and understand the fundamentals of test automation.
- Has a strong understanding of Linux-based systems.
- Is familiar with virtualization and cloud infrastructure technologies.
- Can figure things out – you’ll be working with a fairly wide variety of systems technologies. There is plenty of help, but to be successful you will need to be able to take advantage of it.