Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 29 days ago
Systems Engineer (PEO C4I) (Job Number:444552)
- * This position is located in San Diego, CA **
- * Relocation bonus available for qualified candidates **
SAIC is looking for a TS/SCI cleared senior level candidate with Fleet experience and familiar with PEO C4I. Candidate would be responsible to assist with the implementation of the Systems Engineering functions for various Programs of Record within the Program Executive Office; Command, Control, Computers, Communications, and Intelligence (PEO C4I).
- Work proficiently on unusually complex technical problems and provide solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious.
- Conduct SE activities based on sound engineering practices.
- Elicit and refine customer requirements.
- Ensure designs fully support requirements and are consistent with customer budget, schedule, risk profile and organizational/system constraints.
- Performs Systems Engineering activities including: concept of operations formulation, requirements definition, analysis and engineering, system architecture, system analysis and design, interface and data architectures, validation and verification, systems integration, system & operational performance analysis, life-cycle cost analysis & estimation, decision analysis and physical configuration analysis (PCA).
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software or engineering specifications.
- Provides specific, detailed information for selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
- Demonstrated application of advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts.
- Contribute to the development of new principles and concepts.
- Recommend/make decisions on project work matters and ensures effective achievement of program, project, or organizational objectives.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or STEM and nine (9) years or more of related experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more of related experience; Applicable experience will be accepted in lieu of advanced degree.
- Ability to work with and build relationships with a variety of stakeholders, government technical representatives, and other supporting contractors; excellent written and oral communications; ability to work independently or in a team collaborative environment; ability to brief senior government personnel.
Desired Skills, Experience, Certifications:
- Prior Navy Fleet experience at the senior level.
- Understanding of Program Executive Office Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (PEO C4I) and Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) with prior experience with Naval Systems or Programs.
- DAWIA, PMP, INCOSE, Agile / DevOps Certifications.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability