- Demonstrate the ability to capture users’ needs by performing requirements elicitation directly with stakeholders, drafting CONOPS, and documenting requirements to implement changes to the NGA and NSG operational baselines.
- Serve on integrated cross-functional teams supporting detailed trade studies and Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs).
- Define and document interfaces, system specs and capability requirements.
- Conduct end-to-end requirements analysis to ensure systems being implemented comply with IC and NGA standards and policies, and support NSG enterprise control gates.
- Drafting CONOPS and requirements for integration and initialization of NTM capabilities into NGA ground enterprise.
- Supporting AoAs and trade studies to inform decision making on potential changes to the NGA operational baseline and documenting changes in CONOPS and requirements.
- Participating in and facilitating large group TEMs with disparate members to reach requirement consensus to capture strategic capabilities for customers, both internal and external.
- Performing end-to-end analysis to determine which requirements may already be satisfied by existing systems and which requirements need to be allocated to new or existing systems.
- Developing clear, consistent, testable acceptance criteria and requirements, and ensuring proper traceability between different levels of requirements and architecture.
- Executing end- to-end joint RFC process to develop new requirements which may impact NGA and the Mission Partner, and preparing and coordinating required documentation.
- Developing CONOPS for NTM data products and services.
Required Education and Experience:
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or equivalent experience.
- 11+ years of Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) experience (e.g., requirements, CONOPS , architecture, analysis, capabilities implementation, SLC process experience).
- Demonstrated systems engineering experience defining and documenting system Concepts of Operations and documenting functional and performance requirements for NGA systems.
- Working knowledge of NGA systems and applications and their interdependencies.
- Knowledge and understanding of NSG change management processes (e.g., RFC process).
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Good customer teaming skills; ability to collaborate in cross-functional teams.
Strong interpersonal, problem solving, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Desired Education and Experience:
- MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or related scientific or technical discipline.
- IT credentials and certifications (e.g., DAWIA, PMP, INCOSE, ITIL, CISSP and SAFe Agile).
- Demonstrated ability to lead multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Experience identifying, developing, and maintaining internal and external system interfaces.
- Requirements performance analyses experience.
- Rationale DOORs experience.
- Experience using MS Office tools to include MS Project and Visio.
- Experience using System Architecture.