We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internalinvestigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The System Engineer will maintain desired SLA and SLO metrics for uptime or throughput to ensure a positive customer experience. They will provide level 1 and level 2 tier support to shared services and tenant components. Monitor, maintain, and manage the RelativityOne SaaS environment and supporting infrastructure. Execute and troubleshoot change requests and develop and maintain automation processes to improve inefficiencies and simplify complex problems.
- Act as L2or L3 escalation resource for our customer facing Support Teams.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer facing incidents, service requests, and information requests while maintaining desired SLA or SLO metrics.
- Provide operational support for internal, external, production, regression, and test environments.
- Acknowledge, respond, and resolve monitoring incidents to proactively and reactive resolve RelativityOne incidents.
- Document, maintain, and update our Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work to provide process and operational improvements for repetitive tasks through writing automation or scripts.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of system availability.
- Maintain security, backup, and disaster recovery/business continuity strategies.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Systems Administration, Information Systems, or Computer Science or professional experience equivalent
- 1 to 3 years supporting and maintaining SaaS environments that host commercial-grade systems and applications.
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server
- Strong problem-solving skills, independent thinking
- Strong knowledge of Powershell, Python, or other automation and scripting languages.
- Knowledge with Dockers/Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Windows Systems Administration
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
- Ability to contribute to a motivating environment that instills accountability
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience troubleshooting software and cloud or SaaS technologies
- Experience with No-SQL solutions is a plus
- Experience or certifications for ITIL processes is a plus