The candidate will provide status on assigned Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) tasks as required, provide document review and resolve technical systems engineering and integration issues.
The candidate will also support ECP efforts as required and must have the ability to manage time and resources in order to meet assigned deadlines.
- 4+ years of System Engineering experience
- MUST have a current SSBI/SCI clearance
- Understand the SE lifecycle and change management process
- Must have requirements analysis/management experience
- Must have experience in functional decomposition, use case development, interface analysis and definition
- Knowledge of and experience working in DOORS
- Experience in systems engineering functions including: operations concept development, requirements management, technical risk management, interface definition and control
- Knowledge of system integration and system test
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with and communicate with all levels of management and individual contributors on the program team
- System Engineering experience on a large government software development contract
- Experience in Planning and Scheduling, Command and Telemetry and/or Flight Dynamics
- Experience in integration, and/or verification and validation
- Experience in SE process development and deployment
- Experience in Operations including: procedure development, training, transition planning, installation, and deployment
- Experience with complex satellite ground systems, particularly previous deployment of developed systems to ground station operations
B.S./B.A. in Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math, or a science. Additional 8 years of related experience can be substituted for a degree.
Requisition ID 109305BR