ProSync is looking for a Systems Engineer
to support end-to-end systems engineering, from requirements analysis, to design conception, integration, testing, and deployment. Will work with complex SIGINT systems to engineering solutions for our customers. Education
- Requires Bachelor's Degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required or
- Five (5) years of additional Systems Engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree
- Responsible for setting up, maintaining, validating, and troubleshooting all dataflows to and from deployed and test systems, from the field system through customer backend repositories.
- Responsible for attending face-to-face meetings to gather and detail the necessary steps for activating new or transitioning existing data flows, participating in VTCs and TDYs to discuss customers' requirements.
- Performing and documenting the necessary steps to activate new or transition existing data flows.
- Drafting troubleshooting guides for use by other engineers.
- Providing engineering hardware and software engineering support.
- Assisting in drafting technical presentations for internal and external organizations, and performing research to provide recommendations based on customers' requirements Area of Responsibility: National Security Systems/ Defense Industrial Base
- Requires eight (8) years of experience in performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware and software systems.
- Requires five (5 )years of systems engineering experience with SIGINT Systems to include required areas of expertise and subsystem specializations
- Requires three (3) years of experience with functionality and inter-processing of packet and circuit-based hardware and software solutions.
- Requires three (3) years experience in a leadership position providing technical supervision to other engineering personnel; solving varied technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness, and appropriateness in light of objective, budget, and schedule.
- Requires three (3) years experience in a leadership position providing technical supervision to other engineering personnel; solving varied technical and scientific problems; and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness, and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule.
- Experience with modern digital/optical telecommunications systems, including Bell, CEPT, or SDH, PDH digital communications signals, and the payload data within these signal structures.
- Experience should also include a definition of requirements and allocation of functions, conduction of systems requirements reviews, development of Concept of Operations (CONOPs) and interfacing standards, the definition of architecture, technical and non-technical assessments, and end-to-end flow analysis.
- Experience with randomization, forward error correction, and performing bit-level analysis of computer communications protocols. Shall be
able to generate analysis reports
- Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of five (5) years of development and integration experience in SIGINT systems.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with SIGINT system integration
- Within the last five (5) years, a minimum of three (3) years experience with the functionality and inter-processing of packet- and circuit-based hardware and software solutions.
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in a leadership position providing technical supervision to other engineering personnel; solving varied technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness, and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule.
- Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of five (5) years experience in four (4) of the specializations listed below, one of which shall be specialization VIII- Systems Engineering. A BS degree in engineering, telecommunications, or related technical field may be substituted for experience in one (1) specialization
I. Signal Analysis
II. Modern Tele-communications System and Network
III. Telephony Switching System
IV. Communications Systems
V. Cellular/Personal Communications Systems
VI. TDM/PCM Multiplexing / Modulation /Switching Systems
VII. Packet Switching System
VIII. Systems Engineering
IX. Operating Systems
X. Advanced Protocols
- Knowledge of modern telecommunications networks, protocols, and technologies.
- Within the last five (5) years, a minimum of three (3) years experience in at least three (3) of the Engineering Subsystem Specializations listed below.
I. Switching and Survey
II. Circuit Processing
III. Packet Processing
V. Filtering & Selection
VII. Analytic Tools
- Experience with NodeJS
- Scripting background is desired
- Experience with Java, MAVEN and Ansible is desired
- Experience with Agency data formats
- Experience designing dataflows/assessing throughput
- Experience architecting/designing/supporting an architecture dealing with transportation of many files (and formats) to various destinations.
ProSync Technology is a leader in the Intelligence Community built on a community of talented and committed individuals. With a heritage built on supporting National Security and telecommunications industry we deliver solutions in Hardware Engineering, Intelligence Analysis, Cyber Defense, Research and Software Development.
Our executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync. Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more specifics regarding the position.