Parsons works on top level cyber security for national defense programs and is seeking Systems Engineers with an eye for detail, a drive to succeed, and an interest in learning to help solve mission critical challenges.
The selected candidate will be assisting the Systems Engineering Leadership Team in activities such as: requirements analysis, process improvement, and implementation coordination. The Systems Engineer will support a multi-disciplinary team of engineering professionals who are helping solve some of the United States Government’s most critical cyber challenges. The Systems Engineer will implement and improve upon established procedures while performing a variety of tasks related to supporting the technical execution of a high-visibility program.
- Must have a Bachelor of Science in Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or other related scientific or technical discipline
- 2+ years of related experience
- Applicants selected for employment must be a US Citizen and will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information and materials.
- Effective written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering related documentation, processes, and plans
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to articulate process flows in relevant modeling diagrams/languages
- Ability to research, summarize, and present research findings in a clear and concise manner
- Basic understanding of Agile concepts and tools (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Ability to analyze, refine, and derive requirements to help scope what work needs to be done
- Basic knowledge of configuration management, and Risk Management
- Basic understanding of object-oriented development (Java, Python, etc.)'