Provide Systems Engineering support to the Space Command, Control, and Surveillance (SC2&S) Division (HBQ), which is within the Battle Management Directorate (AFLCMC/HB) located at Peterson AFB, CO.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of related work experience.
- Previous experience in a Dept. of Defense setting is desired.
- Previous experience with the Deficiency Reporting process and the Joint Deficiency Reporting System (JDRS).
- Development of Excel Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) macros (experience is a plus)
- MS Project and Milestone Professional (experience is a plus)
- Must have an active US security clearance.
- Supports the Space Command, Control, and Surveillance (SC2&S) Division (HBQ) as subject matter expert (SME) in the planning, scheduling, budgeting, and development of modernization/sustainment projects for the HBQ Enterprise which consists of a myriad of programs in all phases of the system life cycle.
- Using a variety of tools, develops and analyzes the Division’s Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), evaluating dependency logic, sequencing of activities, realism of milestones, and currency of updates—assesses schedule changes and ensures root causes of schedule volatility are resolved.
- Develops and analyzes metrics for HW/SW projects and associated process compliance.
- Uses systems engineering principles to look technically across disciplines identifying critical tradeoffs and interfaces; and to provide support to various IPTs and Working Groups communicating engineering objectives and system level-technical inputs.
- Performs in-depth technical assessments of requirements development, risk management, test methodologies, logistics support, and schedule execution.
- Provides support for and participates in trades studies, analyses, and special projects.
- Supports development and review of Statements of Work (SOW) and subsequent contractor proposals.
Requisition Number 2017-6656