- Office 365 Migration Specialist
- Position requires prior Office 365 mailbox migration experience, scheduling migration batches and process management.
- Under the general direction of the manager Collaboration Services, the O365 Migration Specialist is responsible for assisting in the planning and support of the migration from multiple on-premises Exchange environments into a single Azure-hosted Office 365 environment.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Hands-on migration/deployment of Exchange (2003-2016) to Office 365 solution
- Provide Level III support for email and messaging systems
- Perform large-scale infrastructure implementations and migrations
- Configure tools for monitoring and use them to proactively identify issues within email & messaging systems.
- Implementation and migration of Exchange Archiving and Journaling.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Participate in monthly maintenance windows.
- Performs related duties as assigned. Qualifications
Minimum Skills, Knowledge And Ability Requirements
- Hands-on leadership of Exchange to O365 migration experience is a must (at least 3 recent completed migrations)
- Experience with third party migration tools for Exchange Server and Office 365 (Bit Titan preferred)
- Significant experience within a large scale Windows Enterprise environment
- Solid understanding of MS Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013, O365.
- Understanding of Active Directory & Active Directory Federation Services Active Directory Connect, SSO
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of ITIL/ITSM best practices.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Powershell scriptingexperience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Certifications in this field are a plus.