Become part of the growing Government Systems Engineering Advanced GNSS AntiJam team. As an engineer in this organization, you will be a member of an experienced, dynamic design group employing best practice design methodologies supporting our next generation of Position, Navigation and Timing GPS/GNSS Products.
This position requires a motivated Electrical or Computer engineering candidate to model, design, implement, simulate, integrate, test and verify GNSS anti-jam signal processing digital ASICs and FPGAs. This position is located in Cedar Rapids, IA. A comprehensive relocation package is available for qualified candidates.
- Requirements capture
- Model based design/development
- ASIC / FPGA digitalarchitecture and design
- Verification, and system integration
- RTL coding and simulation in VHDL
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DOD Security Clearance
- STEM degree by Spring/Summer 2018
Desired skills of a successful candidate:
- Training/experience with model based development & analysis tools such as: Simulink, and Simulink HDL coder
- Training/experience with system simulation & analysis tools like Matlab or MathWorks
- Training/experience using ASIC and/or FPGA CAD tools, e.g. Modelsim or FPGA-specific tools
- Digitalcircuitarchitecture and resource tradeoffs
- Some background in signal processing and/or information assurance
Familiarity with revision control concepts and tools e.g. Clearcase, Subversion
Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline is required by December 2018?
Requisition ID: 8821