NCI: As the Systems Engineer, you will be working within the Government lab facilities at Hanscom AFB and will support sustainment efforts for data, storage, and telecommunications networks. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI's mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor in meeting NCI's mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting systems engineering functions for data, storage, and telecommunications networks as part of overall operations, support, and sustainment.
- Work with technologies including wireless devices, routers, switches, firewalls, VMWare, Windows Server OS, and Linux OS.
- Develop and test Time Compliance Technical Order (TCTO) documentation.
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints.
- Provide system administration and management functions (including data backup, user administration, system maintenance, system security monitoring).
- Perform technical measuring and testing tasks including assembly work.
- Perform operational testing and establish schedule for initial full operational deployment as required.
- CompTIA Security+
- Must obtain ITILv3 certification within 90 days of hire.
- Bachelors degree and 7 years relevant experience (or commensurate combination of education, training and experience) required.
- 2-7 years of experience in related IT fields
- 2 years experience with Microsoft Word 2010.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Job ID 2018-2606