Shaping the future of travel is important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
We encourage you to be part of new and exciting projects and for you to take the lead when it comes to your progression.
Since mobility allows you and Amadeus to grow, we always look internally first when searching for candidate.
Amadeus Airport IT Americas, Inc. is an air transport information technology solutions firm based in Orlando, Florida. Our comprehensive portfolio of solutions enable airports and airlines to better utilize and manage resources, enhance the passenger experience, reduce costs, and optimize revenue generation.
Our operational, passenger processing, intelligent display, and revenue management platforms deliver enterprise-class business intelligence solutions and are the most innovative in the air transport marketplace.
Amadeus Airport IT Americas, Inc. solutions are operational in 30 of the top 50 airports in North America, and as a testament to their scalability, these solutions are at home in another 100 airports and at 60 airlines worldwide.
We are currently seeking a self-motivated and experienced individual to fill a full time role as a Systems Engineer at our Orlando, FL location.
Summary: As part of Amadeus Airport IT in Orlando the Systems Engineer will provide implementation services and support to Amadeus Airport IT Americas airport and airline customers. The System Engineer will work with Amadeus Airport IT Americas product delivery, project managers, and other system engineers and will use their existing background of supporting and delivering applications, networks, servers, databases, and solutions, to design, install, and support applications and solutions remotely and on-site. This role requires interaction with customers on a daily basis to determine implementation requirements, understand client issues (and enhancement requests), provide support and deliver formal and informal application training. This role also requires strong documentation skills which will be used for the creation and delivery of high-quality user & technical documentation, such as implementation manuals, support guides, training programs, and other project/ product documentation, as required.
<span style="font-family: "Calibri", sans-serif; font-size: 11pt;">Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- <span style="font-family: "Calibri", sans-serif; font-size: 11pt;">Performs on-site implementations of Amadeus Airport IT Americas systems. This involves hardware (computers, monitors, and peripherals), server, operating system, database, network and AirIT application requirements gathering, design, consulting, installation, integration and configuration.
- Participates in rotating supportschedule for 24/7 customer support
- Performs on-site & remote application and system support and upgrades of installed Airport IT Americas solutions.
- Responds to customer and internal system support inquiries/issue concerning systems operation. Diagnoses and resolves software issues and communicates problem issue and resolution with customer
Education and Experience:
- University Degree or 3years equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3years hands on PC computer hardware building/installing/supporting
Minimum 3years in a customer service environment
- Managerial experience working in a team environment
- MCSE, VMWare, Cisco Certification a plus
75% travelrequired within Americas