Casa Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of next-generation broadband distributed and virtualized architectures in mobile, fixed telecom and cable networks. As the original supplier of commercially deployed CCAP systems that deliver voice, video, and data over a single port, Casa continues a tradition that brings leading edge solutions to hundreds of service providers around the world. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire a Systems Engineer, Mobility to join our growing Sales team. The Systems Engineer, Mobility will have significant organizational impact as the technical voice of the customer ensuring customer requirements are developed and road mapped in Casa Systems’ products involving 3G+LTE small cell solutions, service provider Wi-Fi, mobile packet core, security, and virtualization solutions; mobile market segment within the United States region.
This position requires extensive travel to support customer accounts throughout the United States and may be based at our Andover, MA, USA facility or remotely located near a major airport or in the vicinity of the major customer to be supported.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be a subject matter expert in the areas of licensed 3G+LTE small cell solutions, service provider WiFi, mobile packet core, security, and virtualization solutions.
- Serve as regional Mobility subject matter expert.
- Lead technical responses for all RFX activity.
- Perform hands-on technical lab trials along with pre-sales activities.
- Develop strong technical relationships within the target accounts and account teams; serve as trusted advisor to account teams and customer base.
- Evangelize Casa Systems Mobility Solution sets.
- Work with internal management to identify, qualify, and develop mobile opportunities; deliver value proposition, sales presentations, competitive positioning.
- Create and develop technical white papers.
- Represent and prioritize requirements with internal solutions development team.
- Undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent discipline; MBA is a plus.
- 7+ to 10 years of related experience.
- Prior experience working with accounts: Verizon Wireless
- Willing and able to travel greater than 50% to customer sites and Andover, MA US.
- Requires a strong combination of technical and business development acumen and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Advanced IP internetworking knowledge.
- Understanding of key business challenges facing the mobile operator community.
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to write and speak fluent English is required.
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Experience and technical knowledge with 3GPP GSM/GPRS/UMTS and SAE/LTE access technologies including Multi-band, multi-frequency Small Cells, WiFi and L-AA.
- Knowledge of subscriber management subsystems including but not limited to PCRF, HSS, OCS/OFCS, AAA, TWAP/TWAG, ePDG, Security Gateways, HomeNodeB/HomeeNodeB functions.
- Understanding of the mobile ecosystem.
- Experience with managing/provisioning of licensed small cells and transport security solutions (Ie Security GW).
- Knowledge of IPSec and IKE protocols is a plus.
- Beneficial for the candidate to have knowledge of ETSI MANO with prior experience in integrating virtual software with orchestration solutions.
Tracking Code 702