In this role, you have the opportunity to
As Systems Engineer, your role is to bring a strong technical acumen and leader shipskills to design and deliver state of the art Sensor and Mission Processing systems for the defence market.
You are responsible for
- Management of customer requirements to derive a Sensor and Mission system solution
- Work accross the engineering displines to design and deliver system solutions
- Interface directly with customer as the technical leader for qualified projects and programs
- Map customer application to Mercury products
- Develop and verify system requirements against intended requirements, ability to work hands on with complex hardware and software systems
You are a part of
You are a part of the System Engineering group, which brings together system components from other groups and designs interfaces (backplanes, etc.) so that all pieces work together as a system, including verification and manufacturing procedures.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- Minimum two years of working experience in the defense industry is preferred
- Have hands on working knowledge of Linux and VxWorks, C programming language, Python, and Bash
- Knowledgeable in Jira, Jama, and/or Doors is required, Model Base System Engineering (MBSE) is preferred
- Experience in sensor or radar is preferred.
- Able to work in a team environment and create written communications
- Able to present to orally to customers via PowerPoint and other forms of communication
U.S. Persons Required
Yes - Position requires access to export controlled data