- Providing engineering support for VMware, IBM Endpoint Manager, Splunk, and NetApp enterprise storage system.
- Configuring and maintaining domain backup solutions using Symantec NetBackup.
- Administering and maintaining endpoint solutions on supported RDT&E networks.
- Developing, maintaining and deploying automated Windows 2012 R2/2016 Server and Windows 7/10 client builds as well as assisting with Windows server migration.
- Providing O&M support for various Department transition initiatives to Corporate Services by providing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for designs and implementation strategies of new hard/software deployments.
- Addressing requirements for maintaining system security as defined by the Assessment & Authorization (A&A) package.
- Working independently and in a support environment (Help Desk) to meet deadlines while simultaneously performing multiple tasks and will resolve customer problems from various departments.
- Knowledge of Department of Defense (DoD) networking and security accreditation requirements such as Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP).
- Demonstrated ability to produce system specifications, design requirements, test evaluation planning documents, and technical publications and reports.
- Strong understanding of current Microsoft supported Windows operating systems and experienced in Windows Active Directory infrastructure administration to include Group Policy Objects management.
- Understanding of SAN fundamentals to include virtual machine and LUN provisioning, snapshots, and zoning.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate with clients of various technical knowledge.
- Scripting knowledge , preferably in Powershell, PowerCLI or another language.
- Familiarity with Host Based Security System (HBSS) and Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS).
- DOD 8570 IAT level II certification Security+.
- U.S. Citizen.
- Must currently hold and be able to maintain a security clearance at the Top Secret level.
- Experience supporting Windows (2008, 2012 R2/2016) servers.
- Experience with Citrix, NetApp FAS series storage array, Splunk, IBM Endpoint Manager, VMware ESXi server 5.5 and vCenter Operations Manager.