Job Duties and Responsibilities
ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation’s security.
- Engineering support for the JPED Geospatial systems software baseline development effort.
- Provides for up to 2.0 FTE to build and deploy S2 JPED and Geospatial baseline software packages in SCCM and virtual environment.
- In support of the JPED FMV and Geospatial software baseline configuration and includes license management & tracking, and will interface with vendors for upgrade planning and support.
- Duties will also include evaluating and installing software including patches and upgrades; analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving system faults through diagnostic tests runs on operating systems and hardware; and initiating preventive maintenance.
- Build common applications into SCCM packages in the catalog to create a JPED/GID Baseline Software capability, for deployment on GEOINT Workstations.
- Build branch applications into SCCM packages in the catalog to create a Baseline Software capability for the following GID branches: Imagery Analysis, Geospatial Analysis, Human Geography, Full Motion Video, Geospatial Support Services and Targeting Materials Program.
- Run security scans, test the functionality, and evaluate the software.
Requires Bachelors Degree
Degrees Equivalent Experience/Education