$80K — $100K *
Performs requirements development, verification and validation, cost and risk, supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Perform data analysis and code inspection in Linux, Java, and/or C++ to troubleshoot product and system level issues. Work in a team environment on one or more of the following areas: analysis, requirements development, design, modeling, simulation, integration, test. Responsibilities will also include interfacing with the customer in performing test and evaluation activities; interfacing with internal software teams to isolate and fix issues as they arise for various functional areas. Supporting the various testing groups, waterfront installation and testing in-port or at-sea. Domestic and International travel may be required.
• BS in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent.
Minimum (2)+ years of relevant job experience.
• Experience with Linux.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
• MS in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent• Ability to develop test scripts (bash, csh, Python) and software test drivers (C/C++ and Java) to exercise test procedures on multiple Linux/Unix-based platforms.
• Ability to effectively construct verification, regression and performance analysis test plans and procedures, according to existing Aegis CPS/SIEPs and RMS Work Instructions.
• Understanding of software product family engineering principles related to the definition of reference architectures, product variants and methods to manage product variation.
• Understanding of the Linux/Unix OE, process management and associated communication principles.
• Ability to define and document system structural and behavioral analysis models necessary for the definition of software requirements specifications (SRS) and verification test threads (regression and ET&E).
• Ability to decompose, define and document system performance requirements and associated key measurements of effectiveness.
• Ability to decompose, define and document software requirements specifications (SRS) associated with the definition of middleware and fault detection/fault isolation operations and component behaviors.
• Ability to conduct product selection and design trade studies that evaluate stakeholder needs against product/design alternatives.
• Ability to interact with a software development team to ensure that developed software products meet documented SRS.
• Ability to prepare briefings and technical reports. Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication.
• Experience with Agile systems development and/or DevOps. Familiarity with continuous integration frameworks such as Jenkins is preferred.
• Experience with IBM DOORS requirements management preferred.
• Experience with SysML/UML, MagicDraw and IBM Rhapsody preferred.
• Experience with MATLAB, data management, analytics or prognostics is preferred.
• Strong communications skills (written and verbal), strong team leadership, administrative and interpersonal skills desired.
• Experience in complex systems integration and testing
• Experience with test automation with Robot Framework desired
Valid through: 7/17/2020