$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
King Of Prussia, PA 19406
Industry: Aerospace & Defense•
5 - 7 years
Posted 58 days ago
Description:This position is for a Systems Engineer focused on Logistics work within the Advanced Programs organization. The candidate will work in an Agile Scrum environment to support the sustainment, maintenance, and operation of multiple systems. This position requires a varying skill mix to meet the multiple disciplines within the sustainment contract for the system. Successful candidates must have strong inter-personal skills, have the ability of working in a team, and be capable of working in a fast-paced Agile environment with multiple levels of management and customer organizations.
Candidates will be expected to understand the system, make assessments/document impacts based on change, solve problems, and look for improvements in process. Candidates will also be expected to conduct trade studies and research varying customer requests.
Candidates should also be willing to help with other work duties that may include, but are not limited to:
- Installation of components and assemblies into chassis, racks, cabinets, workstations, and customer facilities.
- Perform, conduct, and document preventive maintenance checks required for the devices and associated subsystems.
- Update maintenance data collection records and assist with the installation and check-out of modifications to equipment.
- Apply technical knowledge to solve complex problems by interpreting design drawings, manuals or simulator documents.
- Complete/assist with installations, testing, and maintenance of system software packages/patches.
- Isolate and report malfunctions and discrepancies to the lowest definable levels.
- Document and maintain system cabling schemes and drawings.
- Preventative Maintenance Checks
- Corrective Maintenance Actions, HW/SW Troubleshooting, RMA (vendor repair & return) Coordination
- Transportation and Shipping/Receiving of HW
- Inventory/Warehouse management (Monitor and status material movement to include providing the proper documentation to complete property transfers to the gaining entity. Coordinate and manage incoming material, assist with purchase requests, and address issues when a discrepancy occurs.)
- Various material and license tracking
- Coordination with varying LM and Customer groups (SW Engineering, Systems Engineering, System Administration, Security, Facilities, PMO, etc.)
- Tech Manual creation / maintenance
- Training Program & material creation / maintenance
- Configuration Management of SW, documentation, and processes
- Facilities and Infrastructure footprint planning
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability support and calculations
- Sparing modeling and coordination
Additional duties and related responsibilities will be assigned as required.
Travel and field support to sites CONUS and OCONUS may also be required.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree
- Basic analysis / trade study experience
- Demonstrated ability to work multiple tasks
- Experience working in classified/access-controlled facilities
- Ability to read and use technical schematics, drawings and manuals along with other technical materials to resolve complex problems
- Ability to brief/teach technical information to internal and external audiences
- Experience with Linux and/or C++
- Agile Experience
- Experience with JIRA
- Fluent in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Technical WritingLockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Valid Through: 2019-9-20