$100K — $150K *
Do you have a passion for working on emerging technologies? Cyber is a crucial element of Space’s strategy for growth as these skillsets have become essential to meeting customer and internal needs. In support of new programs, our Cyber Exploitation teams are building capabilities and specialized tools and techniques. We are increasing focus and emphasis on our customers’ hardest problems, including challenges unique to the realm of cyber security tools and integrated effects.
In this role, you will:
• Develop a project plan for Mission requirements
• Support Engineering lifecycle agile development projects and milestones
• Effectively understand and communicate orally, in writing, and interpersonally to various customers and audiences
• Translate and convey detailed technical information to non-technical individuals
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience (within the last 10 years) in systems engineering
• Experience defining and architecting end-to-end data flow architecture and some knowledge of data management systems
• Experience performing data center architecture and design, consolidation, optimization, administration, engineering, and/or management of private and/or hybrid cloud environments
• Experience utilizing software issue tracking tools such as JIRA
• Current TS/SCI with Polygraph.
• Experience working with Microsoft Project and being able to develop a Master Schedule for Program.
• Ability to develop a project plan.
• Experience with full life-cycle agile development projects.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Design acumen, best practices.
Benefits of Employment:
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin champions an inclusive work environment that urges differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Valid through: 4/19/2021