The Systems Engineer, will provide solutions for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration and testing of C5 and/or Cyber systems. Specific C5 Solutions capabilities include integrated interior and exterior communications, networks and C5ISR for tactical maritime platforms and command and operations centers. Specific Cyber solutions capabilities include NSA-approved Type 1 End-Cryptographic Units (ECUs) and Cyber assurance/resilience of complex command, control, and communication systems across space, air, ground, and maritime environments.Duties and Responsibilities
Required Education and Experience:
- Conduct engineering system development tasks including system requirements analysis, system architecture and design, preliminary design, critical design, system integration, formal verification, formal validation, and fielding support.
- Perform Requirements Analysis using DOORS, UML, Model-Based Systems Engineering (SysML), and other system engineering practices.
- Provide technical support to the Manufacturing Floor during first article fabrication, engineering change incorporation and replacement of obsolete components.
- Produce technical documentation in support of engineering solutions that include, but are not limited to, architectural drawings, detailed design specifications, and thorough implementation instructions.
- Maintain standards compliance
- Develops, updates, and maintains program of record documentation.
- B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent. 3.0 GPA or greater required.
- Demonstrated evidence of Systems Thinking
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret or higher security clearance
- Strong verbal and written technical communication skills
- 0-2 years of experience in Systems Engineering success in US Defense Systems
- A masters' degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Project�, Access�, Visio�
- Working knowledge of project management systems
- Familiarity and working knowledge of cost-based accounting systems.
- Effective time and project management skills
- Cybersecurity/Risk Management Framework Accreditation Experience
- Model-Based Systems Engineering Experience