Overall Assignment Description:
Senior Systems Engineers guide engineering teams in taking a multi-discipline approach to requirements engineering, solutions engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and analysis across the NSG, ASG and Federal Agencies to ensure timely and accurate GEOINT.
Duties may include:
- Guide Mid-level and Junior-level system engineers performing requirements engineering, solutions engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and analysis across the NSG, ASG and Federal Agencies.
- Guide the planning, analysis/traceability of user requirements, architectures traceability, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review cloud service capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Guide Mid-level and Junior-level system engineers developing solutions designs based on analysis of requirements and new technology.
- Assist the Government in the capture and translation of mission and customer requirements/needs into systems/capability requirements and solutions.
- Support the analyses and allocation of requirements to systems architecture components and executing programs.
- Assist the Government in performing systems integration activities.
- Conduct AoAs, CoAs, Trade Studies, and Engineering Assessments.
- Assist the Government in strategic technical planning, project management, performance engineering, risk management and interface design.
- Operate at the level of integrating multiple systems, services, processes, and interfaces within a MSAs across organizational and agency boundaries.
Skills and Experience:
- Active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly security clearance
- 12+ years' experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Systems Engineering or in related technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree
- Senior-level or higher experience in government or industry in relevant work areas including DoD/IC Acquisition Process, Requirements Process, PPBES Process or systems engineering of large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture environments residing in cloud, on-premise, or hybrid infrastructures.
- Demonstrated experience with the systems engineering lifecycle.
- Previous IC or DoD program/project experience.
- Master’s degree or higher in Systems Engineering or in related technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
- Demonstrated knowledge of MBSE, processes, tools, and languages.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Software Development Frameworks.
- INCOSE Certified Systems engineering Professional (CSEP) certification.
- Demonstrated experience in the field of geospatial intelligence.
- Membership or leadership participation in any of the following professional organizations:
- Demonstrated experience in photogrammetry, remote sensing, image science, information sciences, geographic information systems, geomatics, or related fields.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the current NSG/ASG and NRO enterprises.
- Previous NGA and/or NSG/ASG program/project experience.
BENEFITS YOU’LL ENJOY
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) and company-funded life insurance
- Generous Leave
- Financial rewards for employee referrals
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer’s expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.