$250K - $500K(Ladders Estimates)
Analyzes user's requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures todevelop system requirements specifications. Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities. Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies. Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. Develops technical documentation. Develops system Architecture and system design documentation. Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Communicates with other programpersonnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
• Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of required system.
• Assist with the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same toindividual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components.
• Coordinate the resolution of action items from CCB meetings, design reviews, and program reviews.
• Manage the customer relation based on the objective of the task.
• 15-20 years of experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
• Master's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline form an accredited college or university is required.
Valid Through: 2019-10-14